Resilmount Sound Isolation Clips
The Resilmount patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. The Resilmount A237R™ exclusive sound cell design safeguards against structure borne vibrations transferring into the body of the Resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at the transfer point.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• Can be used with any wood, steel, CMU or concrete application.
• Decouples gypsum board from the structure.
• Is UL approved in 84 wall and ceiling assemblies.
• Has consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
• Is a cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
• Can be used to suit 7/8” and 1 1/2” furring channels.• Provided with a 1/4” hole for a variety of fasteners