Resilmount Resilient Isolation Hanger
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easily installs with all types of hanger wire.
• Can be used in new or existing ceiling systems.
• Acoustically tested for STC and IIC.
• Does not reduce the load capacity of the ceiling system.
• The hanger isolates the ceiling system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
• Load capacity: 65 Lbs.
The site contractor can undertake normal installation procedures of the suspended ceiling system. Once the hanging wire has been hung from the substrate, the lower end of the wire needs to be bent up in accordance with the ceiling system manufacturers specifications, providing a ‘hook’ on which the Resilmount™ Type A50R-1 can be hung. Once the mount is in place, another section of hanging wire is required to be bent and inserted through the lower side of the Resilmount™ Type A50R-1. The shaft of this wire then becomes the mounting point for the ceiling suspension clip.